The world’s best players are competing in the Nitto ATP Finals at The O2 in London and we’ve got Tennis Cash Drops to celebrate! For every ₦470 you bet on the ATP Finals you will get a ticket for the Cash Drops Draw, with 170 cash prizes and a top prize of ₦235,000 to be won!
Bet on your favourite players in the Nitto ATP Finals tennis tournament and get a chance to win an extra cash prize with our Tennis Cash Drops. For every ₦470 you bet on the ATP Finals you will get a ticket for the Cash Drops Draw, with 170 cash prizes and a total of ₦1,175,000 in cash prizes to be won!
The Tennis Cash Drops runs from Sunday 15th to Sunday 22nd November.
For every accumulative ₦470 you bet on any ATP Finals match you will receive one ticket for the Tennis Cash Drops draw. The more tickets you earn the more chances you will have to win one of the cash prizes!
Cash Drop Prizes:
- The Grand Slam Cash Drops runs from Sunday 15th November 00:00 to Sunday 22nd November 23:59.
- Any bets or wagers placed outside the promotional period above will not qualify for this offer.
- Every accumulative ₦470 wagered on any ATP Finals tennis matches, at any odds, will earn 1 ticket for the Tennis Cash Drops draw.
- You can earn unlimited tickets for the draw.
- Only bets placed on the ATP Finals 2020 event will qualify, including pre-match and live betting, single and multi bets.
- Only cash wagers will qualify for the draw (bets placed with bonus funds or Free Bets will not count).
- Cashed out or void bets will not count.
- System bets will not count towards this promotion.
- Following the end of the promotional period the draw for the Cash Drop prizes will take place on Monday 23rd November
- Players will be picked at random for the following prizes:
- Cash prizes will be added to the winners accounts within 72 hours of the draw.
- Players can only win a maximum of one prize in the draw.
- Cash drops will have 0x wagering, and will be instantly withdrawable.
- This is a network promotion across participating sites.
- We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
- We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and/or change these promotional terms and conditions at our sole discretion, and any decision with regard to the winnings offered.
- We may, at our sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions and any other promotions and offers.
- General T&Cs apply.