It’s time to get lucky with 3 days of cash drops where you can win a share of ₦1,920,000! Play any of our 4 lucky games with 200 cash prizes to be won every day, including the top prize of ₦80,000 which can be won in a single spin as you play! Simply stake a minimum of ₦128 to start winning, and keep spinning to win more cash prizes.
You can win a share of ₦1,920,000 n Cash Drops prizes for the next 3 days! Play any of 4 featured slots from Wazdan and as you play you can win one of the 200 daily random cash prizes, you can win more than one cash drop so keep playing and you could win even more!
The Paddy’s Cash Drop will run from Wednesday 16th to Friday 18th March.
Play a minimum of ₦128 per spin on any of the following featured games to win cash prizes. There is no limit to the number of cash drops you can win, simply play any or all of the 4 featured games and random cash prizes will be awarded as you play from ₦1,600 up to ₦80,000!
- The Paddy’s Cash Drop promotion period runs from Wednesday 16th March 2022 00:00 till Friday 18th March 2022 23:59
- Any wagers placed or settled outside the promotional period above will not qualify for this offer.
- Minimum spin value of ₦128 required to qualify.
- Qualifying cash wagers need to be made on any of the following 4 games from Wazdan: Clover Lady, Larry the Leprechaun, Unicorn Reels, Lucky Fortune.
- To participate in the campaign, players must use real mode and in the participating games during the promotion period. Participating players will automatically take part in the promotion after any bet placed in the participating games.
- Only cash wagers on the qualifying games will count (Bonus wagers will not count).
- There are 600 cash drop prizes, with a total prize pool of ₦1,920,000, there will be ₦640,000 awarded in cash drop prizes each day during the promotional period as follows:
- Players can win more than one random cash prize during the campaign.
- Players must opt-in to the campaign to be eligible for the prizes.
- Any qualifying bet in participating games during the campaign period can trigger a prize from the prize pool.
- A qualifying bet can win only one prize. Prizes will be awarded randomly throughout the promotion period. Prizes are paid out via a RNG
- A minimum of one of three top prizes will be awarded during a period equal to the final 5% of the promotional period.
- Minimum bet size required to participate is ₦128 or, if unavailable, rounded up to the next higher available bet size in the game. All available bet size amounts can be found in the game “Qualifying bet”.
- The number of available prizes is updated instantly.
- All prizes won will be instantly credited to the players’ accounts upon receiving the winning notification.
- Prizes will be paid out as per the prize pool tab.
- Cash Drop prizes will have 0x wagering, and will be instantly withdrawable. Prizes paid while using bonus funds will be paid out in bonus funds.
- Cash prizes will be paid out in the currency the winning bet was placed with, according to currency conversion from Euro at the time the winning bet was placed.
- This is a network promotion across participating sites.
- The Prize pool and minimum bet for this tournament are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- We reserve the right to not pay the cash prize, where there is any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
- We further reserve the right to not pay the cash prizes where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and/or change these promotional terms and conditions at our sole discretion, and any decision with regard to the winnings offered.
- We may, at our sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions and any other promotions and offers.
- We reserve the right to exclude, cancel or remove Free Bets and Free Bet winnings from accounts that have been deemed to be fraudulent.
- General T&Cs apply.