We have amazing Social Media Giveaways where you could win some great prizes – every week! You can check our official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Check every day for new competitions and giveaway details.
Join our community and always have something to play for. Get involved with our social media giveaways and pocket yourself some quality prizes. Any social media competition will be pinned or highlighted on each social channel and only awaits your entry!
How to enter
- Go to one of our official social media channels:
- Find our latest giveaway and comment/reply with your answer on the post & Player ID
- Winners will be announced on the posts. You will also be contacted directly.
- Requirements, entry details & dates, prizes and any other important competition information will be included in the post.
- Any entries submitted outside the promotional period stated within the post will not qualify for the competition..
- Only one entry per player will qualify for this offer.
- Competitions will always run across all social media platforms.
- You must be a resident of the country’s social media page that you are entering.
- To qualify you must have an active OgaBet account. If you do not have an account, then you can register for free here.
- You must include your Player ID. Answers will be deemed incorrect where a participant does not use the Player ID when submitting an answer.
- Players found to be entering using multiple social accounts will be disqualified and banned from the competition.
- Zero or blank answers will not be accepted. For example ‘no goalscorer’ is considered to be a zero answer. This includes 0-0 draws.
- When the answer is based on a first goalscorer, the Competition will be given to the correct second goalscorer if the first goal is an own goal.
- If the answer requires a name, and there is any ambiguity over the name (for example David Silva and Bernardo Silva), you must give the full name ie. first name and surname, for example David Silva. Otherwise, a surname is acceptable.
- If the answer is related to knockouts in boxing, going the distance must be clearly stated in the answer. For example, the 12th round will count as a knockout.
- If the answer is related to cricket, in the event of two or more players ending on an equal number of runs, Dead-heat rules apply.
- OgaBet’s decision on the winner(s) is final. Winner(s) will be chosen at random if multiple correct answers are received.
- Where possible, information relating to the answer will come from preferred sources, including (but not limited to) BBC Sport, Sky Sports and Racing Post.
- The winner(s) will be notified by Direct Message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or if the prize is not claimed within 48 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and select a replacement winner(s).
- The bonus value and number of bonus prizes are stated within the Giveaway Post and are subject to change.
- All bonus prizes are subject to wagering requirements. The wagering requirements will be as follows unless otherwise stated within the post. Sports Bonus will have 10x wagering requirements, Vegas Bonus will have 30x wagering requirements, Lotto Bonus will have 10x wagering requirements.
- The prize amounts will be credited as the Bonus amount stated within the competition post. Prizes will be added within 72 hours from the end of each competition promotional period. The bonus can be used on the products stated within the competition post.
- The bonus prize amount must be wagered at least the amount of times indicated above or as stated within the competition post, before it will be converted to real cash (i.e before you can withdraw). The bonus amount plus winnings will be held in the bonus wallet until the wagering requirements are met.
- In the interest of fair gaming, the maximum stake per bet that will contribute towards the wagering requirements is ₦12,000 (any amount in a single bet that is over ₦12,000 will not count towards the wagering requirements). Should you bet more than this maximum stake per game round, you agree that your bonus and any associated winnings may be voided.
- The maximum amount of bonus funds that can be converted to cash once wagering requirements are met is ₦120,000.
- You have 14 days to complete any wagering requirements. Any bonus funds not converted during this period will be removed from your account, and any remaining deposit funds will be returned to your cash wallet.
- Before any bonus can be withdrawn you must complete the wagering requirements. You can withdraw your real money funds at any time by surrendering your bonus and any subsequent winnings if wagering requirements have not been met.
- For sports bonus, only settled bets will count towards the wagering requirements. Cashed out or void bets will not count towards the wagering requirements. Odds Boosts, Cash Back Boosts and system bets will not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Players can win a maximum of one bonus prize up to the maximum stated within the competition post.
- You must be aged 18+ to enter this giveaway and have a valid registered OgaBet account.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No minimal risk wagering is allowed to contribute towards any part of this promotion, including bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed. In the interests of fair gaming, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting shall be considered irregular gaming. Other examples of irregular gaming include but are not limited to, placing even money bets on Roulette, Sic Bo or Craps, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 20% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until the wagering requirement of the bonus is met.
- We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay the refund, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
- We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay the refund where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and/or change these promotional terms and conditions at our sole discretion, and any decision with regard to the winnings offered.
- We may, at our sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions and any other promotions and offers.
- General T&C’s apply.